Monday, September 6, 2010

Adorned in Scarlet and Gray



I'm still on a scarlet and gray kick. Seems like I'm reaching for these colors (scraps) of paper a lot lately. 'Tis the season!

I stamped this cute Whipper Snapper image called "Little Girl and Dotted Present" on Neenah Solar White cardstock with Marvy dye black ink. I did some multimedia coloring with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils. I cut the image panel with a Nestabilities die and then put a scalloped panel around the image, also cut with a Nestabilities die. Patterned paper and scarlet cardstock were used to make additional panels, along with a scrap of sparkly specialty paper that I found. I paper pierced around some of the panels and placed a few scarlet brads around the corners. The sentiment is from Stampendous.

A quick and easy card for the stash. Recipient should probably be a Buckeye fan, LOL.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...