Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Stuffed Toy Doggie



I went to the Stampaway convention in Cincinnati this past weekend. I found myself browsing in the Sweet Impressions Stamps booth and once I saw this adorable stuffed puppy image I knew it had to come home with me. I couldn't resist its extreme cuteness.

Anyway, I immediately inked it with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored the sweet puppy with Copic markers. I then paired it with a sentiment from Impression Obsession and adhered to some patterned paper panels. I used a Nestabilities die to achieve the scalloped bottom to the card. I finished the card with a sheer ribbon.

Very quick and simple. I like the look of this card, but I haven't a clue about its practicality and question when and why would I ever give someone a card like this. Oh well, LOL!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...