Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, USA!



It has been way too long since I've created a card. Almost a month. How is that possible? Especially given that I am off for the summer. My guess is that it could be a wedding thing.

Anyway, I very much found myself needing to relax and color...so what better way than to make a card celebrating our country's independence. The image used is from Darcie. I stamped the image on Georgia Pacific cardstock with Marvy dye black ink and colored with Copic markers. I did a little highlighting with a Sakura glitter pen, though the photo does not show this. The sentiment is computer-generated and various red, white and blue cardstock were used to complete this card. I did some paper-piercing, some white gel pen dots, and used some patriotic ribbon to put the finishing touches on this card, along with the addition of a few paper-punched stars.

Happy Birthday, USA!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...