Monday, June 7, 2010

Want to be a Marker Artist?



Last month, I was honored to have the opportunity to teach two coloring classes, one with Copic markers and the other with Prismacolor pencils, to some local stampers. I need to send a huge thank you to the hostess of the classes and the organizer/recruiter for the classes. This is one of two thank you cards I'm making with this Cheryl Alger's digital image from Squigglefly. I think it is an appropriate image to use, given the content of the classes.

I printed the digital image onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored it with Copic markers. Patterned paper, black cardstock, brads, ribbon, and a corner punch were also used to complete this card. The sentiment was computer generated.

It was a lot of fun to teach the tips I've gathered along the way on how to color. Thanks, ladies!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...