Sunday, April 4, 2010

All We Are Saying...



I have had this card in my mind for a few years, but for some reason, didn't get around to making it until now. It is inspired by this photo taken by Yuzu on Flickr.




When I first found this photo, I simply cracked up for days.

Being a huge fan of Peeps, I have collected some different Peeps stamps through the years. However, I didn't realize that it would be a Michael's $1 stamp that would be the one that would work for me on this particular card. I stamped the images onto Georgia Pacific cardstock and colored them with a Copic marker, Y04. I then painstakingly cut out each bunny, because to me, that is easier and more mindless than using a stamp positioner. The sentiment is computer-generated. Colored cardstock was also used to complete this card.

I hope you all found lots of Peeps in your baskets today! Happy Easter!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...