Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Proud Mother Rabbit



This is a Stamps Happen image I bought a couple years ago in the clearance bin at a Michael's in South Dakota. I couldn't resist it. The great thing about having a relaxing spring break this week is that I actually have time to color. This was a fun one.

To change things up a bit, I decided to use coated paper for a more watercolored look. I stamped the image with Marvy dye black ink onto some coated paper I got from Arvey's. I heat set the ink, and then proceeded to color the image with Copic markers. I used my Cricut to cut the circle panel card. Patterned paper, ribbon and a corner punch were also used to create this card.

Once again, this card is fairly plain. I'm thinking that this adorable image can do most of the work,rather than use lots of embellishments. This card fits March's Central Theme, All Creatures Great and Small, over on Splitcoast.

2 comments:

Melody said...

What a pretty card!!
How are you?

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is lovely and sweet


karin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...