Monday, March 29, 2010

Dachshund Easter Surprise



I thought it might be fun to go through my dachshund stamp stash to see if I had any dachshund Easter images. I was delighted to find this adorable little dachshund hatching from an Easter egg. The image is from Cowtown Stamps. I stamped it with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I decided to use an oval Nestabilities die to make the oval shape. The sentiment tag is a Cuttlebug die. Patterned paper, colored cardstock and paper piercing, ribbon, and brads were also used to create this card. The sentiment was taken from a portion of an image from Inky Antics.

This card will more than likely go to Sloopy's sitter. It only seems appropriate, don't you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OOOH love love love! Can I put it on my web page and dachshund blog please? Thanks so much for using one of our stamps :)
Laurel of CowTown Stamps and doxiestamps.com

Kecia said...

Absolutely, Laurel. I'd be honored!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...