Friday, February 19, 2010

Strut



I love the way this one turned out. Here is yet another card I made a while back and am just now posting. It is another card with a Terry Medaris image as the focal point. Don't you just love this chick?

The image is stamped with Stazon Jet Black onto Strathmore Bristol smooth paper. It is colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used Terry's coloring as a guide from one his coloring books. The man is a master at colors. Just look at those greens, purples and yellows. Love the way he makes colors pop. I just colored this image to practice and study his work, and turned the finished product into a card. Patterned paper, colored cardstock and a paper punch were also used to complete this card.

Thanks for looking. I'm almost caught up in my posting. My hope is to actually do some new stamping this weekend. I need some coloring therapy!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I LOVE this! This is such a fun image and I love the way you colored it. Love the way you used the border punch, too. Brilliant!

Laurie in MN said...

You found a fun image but it is how you colored the woman that makes it fabulous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...