Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fiance' Birthday



I've been meaning to share this card for quite a while now. I made this card for my fiance's birthday which was last month.

The cake image is from Stamps by Judith. I stamped it with Marvy dye ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic Markers. I "frosted" the cake with Diamond Glaze and glitter. Patterned paper and colored cardstock, along with brads and ribbon were used to complete this card. The tagged sentiment is from Rubber Soul.

The inside of the card was what I was most excited about, though it took him a moment to get it (I think he was thinking of his next birthday...his 40th!). Inside sentiment was computer-generated and the wedding cake is a $1 stamp from Michaels.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...