Sunday, October 25, 2009

What a Treat!


Really, it's me.

I was slammed by a icky germ this weekend. I missed the Buckeye's home game against Minnesota...yep, that's how bad I felt. But, come Saturday evening, I began to feel a bit better and ventured into my stamp room. And, low a behold. A card was made!

This adorable image is from Eat Cake Graphics. I stamped it with Marvy black dye ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. Patterned paper, black cardstock and ribbon were also used to create this card. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

I'm going to use this card for the Copic Creations Challenge #14, which is to use black. You can see I did just that on the cute little witch.

This really is a trick-or-treat kinda week. Sloopy, my dachshund, has her trick-or-treat night on Wednesday, and beggars will be ringing my doorbell on Thursday. I'm glad I finally made a Halloween card. I have so many Halloween stamps, but I never make Halloween cards.

Come back this week for at least two more cards. No trick, I promise! My mojo is back!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...