Monday, October 26, 2009

Forgotten Pumpkin Mouse


I'm on a roll. Speaking of rolls, doesn't a pumpkin roll sound good? I love pumpkin everything.

This card accidentally happened. I was looking at my stamps, and somehow found this adorable, though forgotten about, image from Stampabilities House Mouse hiding behind some other stamps. It seemed like the week to ink it up, so I did. What resulted was this card.

I stamped the image with Marvy dye black ink onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored it with Copic markers (including G99, V17, and YR68, which happens to be the colors for Copic Colour Challenge #36). The sentiment is a $1 stamp from Michael's stamped on paper cut from Nestabilities. Patterned paper, black cardstock and ribbon were also used to complete this card.

Come back to this blog tomorrow, for yet another card. Told you I'm on a roll.

2 comments:

Tracy S said...

I love pumpkin everything as well and YES a pumpkin roll sounds yummy, I love those things!

This card is adorable. I love House mouse and you have colored it to perfection. Also my fav color is orange and I LOVE that ribbon.

Karen said...

Wow, this is gorgeous - love the image. Thanks for joining us this week at Copics Colour Challenge.
Karen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...