Sunday, September 13, 2009

Buttercream Dachshund


So, yeah. It's me again.

I needed a birthday card for the lady who watches Sloopy during the day while I work. So I thought that this adorable dachshund image from Cowtown would be quite appropriate. I stamped the image with Marvy Dye black ink onto a scrap of Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used various colored cardstock and patterned paper, utilizing Splitcoast's Sketch Challenge #244. It has been ages since I've completed a challenge, as you know. I also used brads, a corner punch, and ribbon to also complete the card, along with some paper piercing.

I'm sure Sloopy's sitter will like this card fine. I'm just liking that I had a reason to create. Felt very therapeutic after yesterday's Ohio State loss to USC.

1 comment:

SUPER-KT said...

I love it , I am also a proud owner of a dachshund and need that stamp, So cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...