Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Fourth of July



Happy Fourth of July, Friends!

Today I was able to play along with today's Our Creative Corner Challenge which was to use the colors red, white and blue. Perfect color challenge for today!

I inked up one of my favorite images ever, that I just purchased from Paper Garden. I ordered it earlier in the week, thinking it would be great to have it for next year's Independence Day. But, with the service being so fast and awesome, imagine my surprise when it was in my mailbox in time for this year.

The image is from Eat Cake Graphics, and I think the reason I like it so much is not only for the adorable picture, but because the sentiment rings so very true. Let us not forget that.

I inked up the image with Marvy dye black ink and stamped it onto Georgia Pacific cardstock. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used colored cardstock, brads, paper piercer, and a ribbon to make this card.

Thanks for visiting! Freedom for all.

3 comments:

***HeatheR*** said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that stamp! Super cute card too!

laos348 said...

What a fantastic card! That image is wonderful and I do like that sentiment too. Your coloring is awesome and I like the folded ribbon added as an extra element. Happy 4th of July!

Jenny Gropp said...

Oh Kecia -- ADORABLE. the image is so cute and the sentiment so very true. But the cat would totally be in the wagon and the dog walking!!! Thanks for playing with the OCC this week! Your coloring is perfection as always!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...